U Kena Mengaji ( UKM )

At last, I've stepped on this land of wisdom. Huhu. Over all, this place was seriously damn good! Ikhlas ni. But, sometimes U would be so free till u can blow up ur own head juz bcoz u dunno wut to do. Luckily, I still got what some things that I wanna have here. Basketball, friends, fun and laughter. Then, I've been registered with Silat Cekak Malaysia and also Mandarin Club. Dunno when those things will start but hopefully, I still can manage myself accordingly, and not ruined by those activities I involved. Living a life should make u more smarter. Supposely, unless U're the one that make URself fooled.

Well, last night I've been announced as the Vice Pengerusi (damn broken!!) of Sektriat ICT. Haish. Tetibe je kena. Maybe it is my opportunity to learn something new. Of course la kan, U Kena Mengaji ( Hang Kena Belajaq). Plus, this time before I've never been involved in such things. Being a Pengerusi last time also didn't make any changes in me. Hopefully those yang baca ni, n also bebudak ICT. Aku harap korang leh bekerjasama dengan aku. Nasihat dan teguran korang insyaAllah dapat mebantu aku sedikit sebanyak dalam nak belajar kat UKM ne. Lastly, what I've been hoping for is that we all together can work as a team. Hoorah!!!

0 kate2 dari mereka:

 
Copyright © My World My Life